Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yarn Diet and Crawl

I've been on a yarn diet since the beginning of the year.  I promised myself that if I made no yarn or fiber purchases by the end of March that I would allow myself a few small purchases.  Well, I successfully made it to the end of March without any purchases.  And a large group of us also went on a yarn crawl yesterday.  How awesome is that!

I'm proud to say that I kept things very controlled.  This is the entirety of my yarn purchase:


That little white skein on the top of the picture is laceweight cotton - over 1500 yards!  Is that incredible or what!?!  The others are beautiful sock yarns.

I also purchased some really beautiful cable needles:

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love the fall colors...I'm always picking out autumnal pallets year round because I love them best, even when the world is screaming "cherry blossom pink". :)