Saturday, May 1, 2010

Finishing Socks!



I finished another pair of socks!  They are another set of self patterning socks knit from Knitpicks Felici - i love this yarn!  They have recently come up with new Felici colors...I'm so tempted!!!  But i'm sticking to my yarn diet and I've told myself that when I finish knitting the 10 pairs of socks from my resolutions list, I am allowed to purchase some more sock yarn.



I had also promised more pictures of my Soleil tank after it had been blocked and here they are:




As it turns out, this may be one of the best constructions of tops to properly flatter my figure.  Amy of stash, knit, repeat has been blogging a series called Fit to Flatter that has been very helpful and it is helping me make better choices in the patterns I pick out.

Now, I'm going to work on knitting one of Amy's other designs - a sock pattern that is awesome.  Unfortunately my choice of colors is just terrible at showing Amy's wonderful design but i'm going to keep chugging along on it anyway.

No comments: