Thursday, February 18, 2010

Finally some pictures!

I finally took some pictures last night.  First up is my beautiful Damson - i love the pattern, the yarn and the color:





Next is my winter set.  This is the first time i've knit out of Malabrigo Worsted - LOVE IT!  And the yardage per ball is amazing - i was like, am i ever going to need a second ball? LOL.  I wore this set quite a lot while on vacation.






With these two projects, I fulfilled two items from my Ten410 resolution - block something and do colorwork!  Not bad in 1 month.

And once I cast on my Evenstar Shawl, I'll have fulfilled a third item - Provisional cast on.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Look at you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I especially love the shawl....and I am ignoring all mentions of how fabulous Malabrigo is. (la la la la la...I can't hear you. la la la)

:)