Sunday, December 14, 2008

Visual Aids

I come bearing visual aids! Hehe, I received my camera on Friday and I'm still playing around with the different settings so these aren't going to be very consistent pictures but its technicolor nonetheless. First up, a picture of my stash (well, most of it anyway):


Can you see why i need to join the 100 skeins challenge. hehehe.

Next up are my Jaywalkers knitted up in Blue Moon Fiber Arts Silkie Socks that Rock in Mochaberry:

As you can see, i'm at the home stretch now and since i'm 2 at a time, when i'm done - I'm completely done! WOOT! I love this yarn and the colorway but i have to admit, i'm not in love with the pattern, i know its a popular one but it just isnt' for me.

Next is my Alpaca Clapotis...sorry about the not so great picture, i'll try again later:

That's all i've got for now. More pics later...

No comments: